Getting a new puppy is an exciting adventure, but it comes with a lot of dedication and work. Through the loving eyes of your new puppy, you are already a hero — you're here to introduce them to the world, provide for their needs and give them a pawsome life.
Sploot Veterinary Care is here to help you take your pet parenting to the next level. We love being your partners in providing the very best care for your pets — and we always aim to find new ways to give support.
So, on top of our daily appointment availability, expanding clinic locations, and ever-increasing services, we’re creating even more resources for pet parents. From vet-approved guides to useful cheat sheets to tape on the fridge — we’re focused on creating great content to address the needs of pet parents like you.
We've put together this helpful vet-approved puppy guide to help you take on the world of new pet parenthood, including:
- The essentials: what you need to make your puppy comfortable and safe when they come home
- Vaccinations: which shots do puppies need and when?
- Spaying & neutering: an important milestone with impactful health benefits
- Training: Prepare your puppy for life in the real world
- Socialization: make your new puppy the life of the pawty!