Getting a new kitten is an exhilarating journey, but it comes with a lot of commitment. By introducing them to the world and providing for their needs, you're already a hero in the eyes of your kitten — you're on the right track to give them a clawsome life.
Kitten 101: Essential Tips for Caring and Training Your Kitten
Sploot Veterinary Care is here to help you take your pet parenting to the next level. We love being your partners in providing the very best care for your pets — and we always aim to find new ways to give support.
So, on top of our daily appointment availability, expanding clinic locations, and ever-increasing services, we’re creating even more resources for pet parents. From vet-approved guides to useful cheat sheets to tape on the fridge — we’re focused on creating great content to address the needs of pet parents like you.
We've put together this helpful vet-approved kitten 101 guide to help you take on the world of new pet parenthood, including:
- The essentials: what you need to make your kitten comfortable and safe when they come home
- Environment: how to kitten-proof your home to make your kitten feel happy & safe
- Vaccinations: which shots do kittens need and when?
- Training: how to raise your kitten to be the most clawsome cat around
- Socialization: prepare your kitten fur life in the real world
- Spaying & neutering: an important milestone with impactful health benefits
Photo Credit: Leonsa via Unsplash