How do I cancel or reschedule an appointment?
Thank you for booking an appointment with us, and for being the best pet parent to your furry friend! We understand that sometimes plans change, and we completely understand if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our only ask is that you let as know as soon as possible, so we could allow a different patient, who is seeking to get medical care, to take your spot (other parents care may be in need of a sooner appointment).
How do I cancel or reschedule my appointment?
To cancel or reschedule your same-day appointment at Sploot, you can:;
- Manage your booking from the Sploot Vets app;
- Chat with our Pet Parent Concierge (PPX) Team through the Sploot Vets app;
- Use the link in the appointment confirmation email you received; or
- Reach out to our Pet Parent Concierge (PPX) Team through the Sploot Vets app — or by texting or calling us at (720) 730-8890.
Note: We are able to reply to texts or answers calls during our Pet Parent Experience Team’s operating hours: 8 am - 10 pm, daily (including holidays and weekends).
Is there any fee for canceling or rescheduling an appointment?
- If you cancel or reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours before your appointment we will not charge you any fee (why would we? You’ve been responsible, and we appreciate it).
- For cancellations that are less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment, we will charge a $25 fee.
- For cancellations less than 1 hour before the scheduled appointment or for canceled appointments without notice, we will charge a $50 fee.
Why do you charge a fee in some of these cases?
Our goal is to provide timely care to all our patients and to respect not only the veterinarian’s time but also the constraints of a tightly booked schedule .
We don’t enjoy charging you a fee for canceling or rescheduling your appointment, however, if are not given enough notice, we do not have enough time to accommodate other patients who may need prompt medical care.
In addition, for late notices or cancellations without notice, we would not be able to fill the spot in our doctors’ and nurses’ calendars which is just not fair to them.