Does Sploot need my pet's past records before our appointment?
Yes, we do! We require your pet's past records to be sent over to our clinic PRIOR to your visit to ensure we can treat your pet safely and effectively. Please see below to learn which documents we require and how to send them.
We DO need:
- The most up-to-date vaccine records
- Any and all previous records pertaining to your pet’s health and concerns you want to go over with our veterinarians (e.g. X-rays, blood work, earlier diagnoses, previous prescriptions.)
We DO NOT need:
- Invoices from previous appointments - these do not provide us with any of the details we need.
- Outdated vaccine records - for example, if you have a rabies certificate for the previous year and the current year, we only need the most updated rabies certificate.
How to make sure Sploot receives records prior to your appointment:
- Call your pet's previous veterinary clinic.
- Ask them to email the ‘full medical records’ to email@example.com.
Note: Some clinics can take up to 48 hours to send over these records so please call at least two days prior to your appointment.
- Our team will make sure your pet’s records are uploaded to your pet’s file for all future visits.